Please complete the following intake form prior to your first visit.
Please complete the following chair massage intake form prior to your first visit and don’t forget to bring it on your first appointment.
What Clients Can Expect From Me:
- Consistently client-centered professional work.
- Respectful personal and professional boundaries, using proper draping techniques.
- Hygienic equipment, including the table, sheets, and towels
- Commitment to a high standard of practice including staying current with professional advancements, techniques, and best practices.
- I will perform services for which I am qualified and refer you to an appropriate specialist when the work is not within the scope of my practice and/or not in your best interest.
- I will keep accurate records and review charts before each session.
- I will customize my treatment to meet the client’s needs.
- Privacy and confidentiality are maintained at all times.
- As life does happen, sometimes unexpected situations arise, if I need to cancel an appointment I will do so within 12 hours whenever possible. When re-scheduling a session that I canceled, I will make a priority to provide the earliest appointment in my calendar to fit your schedule.
What I Expect From Clients:
- Clients will provide a health history at the first session and updates when necessary.
- Sessions will begin and end as scheduled. Late arrivals receive the remaining allotted time and require full payment.
- There is a 12-hour cancellation policy. Payment is required with less notice unless the time slot can be filled.
- Cleanliness is expected.
- Sexual harassment is not tolerated and the session will be stopped immediately and you will not allowed to re-schedule.
- Therapist’s office is a non-smoking environment.
- Payment is required at the end of the session.